What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Took it for some shuttles up at Fox Creek. Exceptional amount of mud present, need to tackle the cleaning next. Spent the day using the ShockWiz to dial in the rear shock, now going to give the new MegNeg can a run.

View attachment 354503

View attachment 354505
We were up there too, but riding the ups and downs. Sure did get muddy. Both yeti and moose are now squeaky clean.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stuck the Fuel EX’s wheels back on and headed off to Linga Longa for a shuttle day. Fully cased a small gap jump with my new found skills ! Farked the seat but otherwise ok. Continuing to ride and not needing the seat much but geez it feels horrible to sit on

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
You did well getting out at all this weekend... Too cold for me!
It actually wasn't that bad once you got going on the climbs when the sun was up, toes didn't have much feeling at the bottom though and come beer o'clock the sun was rapidly disappearing and that wind was brisk.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ouch...one of the Mr Enduro gaps?
No, on Mirkwood as you come out of the trees into the open near the bottom. I didn't even ride Mr Enduro, I was struggling with confidence and a bit tense so after stacking it twice I left most of the jumps alone. No real pain from the casing effort, a couple of pedal pin scratches on one shin. I think I had too much air in the tyres and the rear shock. But mostly I put it down to lack of time on the bike, it's been two months since the Linga Longa WAGE round and I've been a bit slack about heading out for rides when its cold.
I reckon the gap jumps on Mr Enduro have better ramps than the one I stacked on, the main reason I rode that trail was for the couple of jumps after the gap which I can do OK.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took it for some shuttles up at Fox Creek. Exceptional amount of mud present, need to tackle the cleaning next. Spent the day using the ShockWiz to dial in the rear shock, now going to give the new MegNeg can a run.
How useful do you find the Shockwiz ?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
It actually wasn't that bad once you got going on the climbs when the sun was up, toes didn't have much feeling at the bottom though and come beer o'clock the sun was rapidly disappearing and that wind was brisk.
Can't decide if the next day was worse but old mate Talentspotter was back at it again and there were more great pics. If you ever rode past a guy taking pictures at Stromlo your pic is probably on his Flickr.

FB_IMG_1563199378945.jpg

FB_IMG_1563199373035.jpg