What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Did you get like 3 feet of air?

Shorter stem=better wheelies. Just saying :cool:

Sick bike though. Stealthy af

68deluxe

Likes Bikes
grabbed a cheapo used 150mm boost revelation for my cheap n cheerful polygon entiat. new magura trail brakes arrived today also! the maguras are so damned nice to look at! I assume they will brake somewhat equally as nicely.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
grabbed a cheapo used 150mm boost revelation for my cheap n cheerful polygon entiat. new magura trail brakes arrived today also! the maguras are so damned nice to look at! I assume they will brake somewhat equally as nicely.
How do we know how damn nice they are without pictures!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
New bike day. Dartmoor primal plus frame showed up today so started building it up with some new parts and most of the Marin. Main hurdle is lack of intelligence for the purchaser who bought a 31.6mm seat post when the frame needs a 30.9mm
The 3.0 nobby nic on the rear and 3.0 crown gem fit no problems but the Zee 34 tooth chain ring is rather close to the chain stay

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fitted a 2.5WT on a ARC 30rim for the front of the Stumpy. Also put a 11 speed m8000 drivetrain and brakeset on it .. The drivetrain off it will go towards the build of my Kona honzo.

This is at 45psi just installed....

Once they get some use and the pressure is lowered we shall see how wide they actually are..

This replaces a Sunrace 10 speed drivetrain with xt shifter..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Afrer being a gumby and reinstalling my stem higher than it was and then wondering why things just didn't feel right on the weekend I lowered it again.

Changed from 36T to 34T front ring.

Installed a larger volume spacer in the Float X which has made a massive difference to ride feel. 10 psi lower with the ramp just right. Bike feels much more lively which I guess is the extra mid stroke support.

Looking forward to weekend skids.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Fitted a 2.5 WT Aggressor on the rear (along with a Minion 2.5WT for the front) and when changing my tyres over noticed that my Huck Norris was showing signs of having copped quite a few impacts. Was looking quite slashed and torn in places. Don't have a replacement to put in, so have bumped my tyre pressures up by a few psi (also upped pressure on the front as I've heard a few unwanted pings lately). Unfortunately that has changed the feel of the bike quite a lot, so need to now tinker with my shock and fork settings, to help get that supple feel back again.

IMG_1028.jpg

stirk

Burner
Fitted a 2.5 WT Aggressor on the rear (along with a Minion 2.5WT for the front) and when changing my tyres over noticed that my Huck Norris was showing signs of having copped quite a few impacts. Was looking quite slashed and torn in places. Don't have a replacement to put in, so have bumped my tyre pressures up by a few psi (also upped pressure on the front as I've heard a few unwanted pings lately). Unfortunately that has changed the feel of the bike quite a lot, so need to now tinker with my shock and fork settings, to help get that supple feel back again.

View attachment 343570
What pressures were you running with the Huck ?

BT180

Max Pfaff
What pressures were you running with the Huck ?
Had the rear on around 22psi. Forgot to mention that it was inside an Ibex with the EDC casing. Have bumped it up to 25psi so hopefully that, along with the DD casing will take some of those impacts away.

mark22

Likes Dirt

How do you find the Aggressor for rolling resistance over a DHRII say?

BT180

Max Pfaff
Definitely better than the DHR2, but still a little draggy in the 2.5 size. I had the 2.3 version and it was better, for obvious reasons, but also because the knobs seem chunkier in the 2.5.