What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

goobags

Likes Dirt
photo of the brake lever came out all blurry! stupid phone camera and low light.
They’re great brakes.

You can loosen the banjo fitting and rotate the angle of the brake lines coming out of the caliper. Can make a mess and most likely need a bleed afterwards FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68deluxe

Likes Bikes
They’re great brakes.

You can loosen the banjo fitting and rotate the angle of the brake lines coming out of the caliper. Can make a mess and most likely need a bleed afterwards FYI
Cheers! Need to shorten the lines a bit tomorrow and have bleed kit so will adjust the angles.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the two little tackers for a ride at the park.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Attempted to ride...made it up the hill, punched weak laps of the DJs until I felt a bit sick, rode back down the hill. This above 40 degree heat can fuck right off.

Brow

Big Block
Put pedals on and first ride of new Giant Trance 2. Felt great and quicker on the downs without even trying. Only thing is the seat is so hard and uncomfortable. Called the same as my hardtail seat but looks and feels way different, 4yrs different age between seats. Now sitting here with a rather nice stout thinking about what seat I want to get.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put pedals on and first ride of new Giant Trance 2. Felt great and quicker on the downs without even trying. Only thing is the seat is so hard and uncomfortable. Called the same as my hardtail seat but looks and feels way different, 4yrs different age between seats. Now sitting here with a rather nice stout thinking about what seat I want to get.
Take your seat to the cricket nets to knock it in a little.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
With the days getting shorter I picked up some Cleanskin Duo lights from MTB Direct.

The plan is to keep the riding up over winter, 2 nights/week. If anyone is keen for some Silvan/Lysterfield night rides hit me up!

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
More Redhill roadside trails today. Took a shifter and after some undoing and a few kicks, made something nasty go away. A flow improvement initiative...