What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally got my rear tyre to seal tubeless style, this tubeless stuff is a black art.

Found I have now snapped a tooth off my eagle cassette, FMD it's 50 kms old. I wonder if it was the snaggletooth.
Warranty, I’ve had it done for two SRAM cassettes now. They’re pretty good about it

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It's the new 11 speed Eagle.

I guess in the efforts to keep the weight down then careful removal of excess metal was done, but hold on, isn't that metal handy to hold the whole lot together... Err..

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I hate the warranty wait, i was left waiting on my brand spankin new forks for two weeks, damn it was hard.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's the new 11 speed Eagle.

I guess in the efforts to keep the weight down then careful removal of excess metal was done, but hold on, isn't that metal handy to hold the whole lot together... Err..

Hope it gets sorted out for you.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Build components that only just do the job, they'll never go out of business then.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sram 11 speed 10-42? I've one you can borrow with matching chain
I think its Eagle 12 speed. I've got a full 10 speed xtr/xt drivetrain you can borrow. But I'm scared you won't want to give it back.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I think its Eagle 12 speed. I've got a full 10 speed xtr/xt drivetrain you can borrow. But I'm scared you won't want to give it back.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ahh it was Eagle. I have a full SRAM xx1 11 speed drivetrain spare too. SJP is no doubt locked to XD driver