What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

camo71

Likes Dirt
Quality damping is sooooooo underrated. On the MTB. In the car.

Once you've experienced it you'll accept no substitute.
Indeedy , it feels great ! Actual small bump compliance now to , and I can get through a rock garden withoout feeling like my bikes tryin to kill me .
So Lush n plush with support when needed , fk yeh .
I see from your sig pic you love a good damper ... Bilsteins at a guess from the yellow , noice !

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Indeedy , it feels great ! Actual small bump compliance now to , and I can get through a rock garden withoout feeling like my bikes tryin to kill me .
So Lush n plush with support when needed , fk yeh .
I see from your sig pic you love a good damper ... Bilsteins at a guess from the yellow , noice !
Had Billies on the Subaru Liberty & both Lotus's. Got Konis on the Polo.

I had these rebuilt & pair-matched for the 111R but sold the car almost straight after.

So yeah, I care!

Attachments

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Went to do the Hazelbrook Singletrack with a long time lurker. A very fun and twisty trail that will bite you if you don't pay attention.

If tight up and down singletrack is your thing where you don't really know what to expect next turn then you have to give it a crack.

No @stirk sightings.

#26isdead #3x9isdead #singlepivotisdead
DSC_0936.jpeg
DSC_0939.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Went to do the Hazelbrook Singletrack with a long time lurker. A very fun and twisty trail that will bite you if you don't pay attention.

If tight up and down singletrack is your thing where you don't really know what to expect next turn then you have to give it a crack.

No @stirk sightings.

#26isdead #3x9isdead #singlepivotisdead View attachment 345875View attachment 345876

Is that a superlight? Noice!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I love the composition of the 1st photo, it has all the important elements. Obscured bike, unrecognisable shadows of people, and a finger over the lens.
My work is legendary and admittedly not very good. You can guarantee a photo of a bike, an obscure trail and possibly a landmark or cool view if available plus not a whole lot else.

I'm working on it :)

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Thought I'd waited till the rain was done. Headed up the dry side of Lysty at 4:40 and got drenched almost immediately. Dried out going up Blair and Hug to the late George Michael carpark, then headed down to get in just before dark. Ace wet ride tho.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Much rather be there than spend another day on the bloody couch.

But still, cannot wait to get the ok for more strenuous activities

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided in a set of wheels for the Prime. Went with the Nukeproof Horizon in black. 29mm internal width, straight pull Spokes, 84 POE and competitive weight.
Put them in with Continental Trail King 2.4 and OMG they're huge. Easily 2.5" width.

First run on them this morning and damn...
I thought the Banshee was a superb bike before but with this wheel and tyre combo it's next level business.

I can feel the weight difference compared to the LB carbon wheels I was running but these are so much better in every other way. Excellent comfort and grip.

I'm going to need to force myself to ride the Remedy.

Never thought that I'd elect to ride the aluminium bike with aluminium wheels that weighs approximately 14kgs over the carbon one weighing almost 2kgs less, but that's how it is..

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ha! Sell the remedy, buy a spitfire.

Of sell the remedy and fund a bike holiday.......... the prime would be alot of fun in derby

I’m glad somebody else has realised weight/carbon is not the be all end all

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha! Sell the remedy, buy a spitfire.
QUOTE]

It's been on my mind increasingly... I don't know if it's just an excellent bike, or the X2 or something else but everything about the Banshee is right.

For the coin I could sell the Frame for I'd probably be net neutral on a Spitfire + X2 for that...

I was talking to a mate this morning about it and he's of the same view. He runs a Canfield Riot + Lyrik and Flows... Overbuilt is the way he likes it too.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
-1 in the Stromlo car park right now...
Around -4C at 6:30 this morning on the dirt along the Molonglo River on the way to Strommers. Felt colder last weekend when bike computer said -6.8C. Don't get out to Stromlo that often but have just had back to back Sundays where we've done 3x top to bottom runs . You know its cold when you look forward to the climbs...

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Custom valved big bore Billies on the Prado.
Nice. Just had a package of Bilstein goodness arrive from Summit Racing in the US (I've found them to be the cheapest source of Bilstein stuff and their shipping and handling is not too bad for the size/weight). These shocks are "assembled in the US" but all the components come from Bilstein in Germany.