What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

More runs at the DH track, rode up demtel twice to the bottom of the timber ramp drop and then down the DH track.

Holy sheeeeeit, riding that stuff is like crack. Demtel is a bitch hill but after one run I had to have another.

Came across some hiker chick the second time on the DH track, my girlish squeals and giggles gave her plenty of warning.

Does a 50 year old man have any right looking at full face helmets ?

PS: I love my Prime.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Summit built that for you last year yeah - IG says new stem & seat since?
Sharp eyes, they did indeed. New Pauls Box Car stem and SMP saddle.
Only realised yesterday that the saddle was waaaaay too laid back/nose up and was making my hips rotate backwards too much. Got home with a sore lower back, tilted the seat forward, feels like a new bike!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Did some test riding of the big black di... I mean Pole. When will I learn. Night rides are a really bad time to test ride a new bike. The Pole picks up speed quicker than the SAM and the new pads aren't bedded in yet, so almost ran off the track a few times.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Similar age and I've got one. It encouraged my mates to invest in one. Can't risk the money maker. :^)
And I love my Prime too!
Check out the mtb direct clearance page. They've got some good deals on Tld and Bell helmets.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Spent an hour yesterday cleaning and adding sealant, air, lube to the big girl yesterday afternoon. Surprisingly the brakes and gears were fine after 2 years in the shed.

Today I went for a tootle. Started a a ride but my legs started to hurt about 3 minutes in so i just settled in enjoyed the sunshine at Lysterfield. Now have jelly legs to go with my jelly belly. Need to do more. Comparing strava times with my mates i have about an hour to make up on the regular lap. Way better than sitting on the couch.

Attachments

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
View attachment 347206 Stayed on it, and won round 3 and claimed the over 45’s King of Ballarat DH series.
Big ups to @Boom King on taking series 3rd, and @Markee for overall second in 35’s, missing the win by a bees dick.
Felix took the overall 2nd in U15’s.
And a well deserved win by a dominant @moorey. All hail the

I feel for Felix with his big off on Saturday but to his credit, he stayed in it for due reward. He will only get stronger as a result.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
One of the amazing snapshots from the race here this week. Always go full face lads!

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk
But it's flat? Unless I've missed the sarcasm thing again...

Reactions: Zaf