What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I don't know who to block to test it out.

Even that religious spamming guy that would hang around for a chat hasn't popped up for a while. Although, I liked him for the entertainment factor. Should bring that guy back.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Ranger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Gere, thanks. I think I going to have to get all artistic to please the tough crowd for a casual shot here

I wasn’t taking the piss. Maybe sayin alot less bad wasn’t the right way to put it. Like, NOFX sound shit first go round, but you learn to appreciate what’s going on and it isn’t bad anymore, it’s subtly great. I fuckin love DIY punk.

Your photo’s remind me alot of the stuff me and my mates/old man send to each other when were out and about, just a sneaky quick shot and BOOM! Thats the moment captured, no posing and stressing little details that bland out the shot.

Maybe I’m overthinking your crappy photo’s, but I like em. I always pick up a good vibe.

Swear to christ if you ever add a filter I’m gonna reach through the screen and slap you for sellin out, man

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Swear to christ if you ever add a filter I’m gonna reach through the screen and slap you for sellin out, man
You are spot on. Mrs is an artist and gets all crazy about doing good shots with correct angles and lighting etc. I can appreciate that but couldn't be arsed most of the time.

I just point n' shoot usually with klutzy gloves on and see what is captured.

I haven't thought of a photo of Uncle and putting animal ears on him yet.... But....

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I do love the look on friends faces when they hear Fat Mike for the first time. A whole lot of "is he really the singer"???
First band I ever saw live was NOFX......... watchig him on stage then I was like “really? Fwaaaaaark how did they get this big” The dude was a mess! Still an all time favourite show. Pour havit, NOFX and bad religion in the one night. Damn

Elpho

Likes Bikes
Got my first ever dropper post and installed it on the weekend, went for a ride sunday and it is super handy, though I think it will take a bit of getting used to haha.

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
I wasn’t taking the piss. Maybe sayin alot less bad wasn’t the right way to put it. Like, NOFX sound shit first go round, but you learn to appreciate what’s going on and it isn’t bad anymore, it’s subtly great. I fuckin love DIY punk.... SNIP .
NOFX were the soundtrack to my early life. Absolutely loved their music up until Punk in Drublic... then I kinda stopped listening to all music:(

Longest Line is still one of my all time favorite albums.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Returned home from Europe and went straight around to my delivery agents (@the Azza) joint to help my sorry jetlagged ass turn my rune into a nomad. Put a 185mm bike yoke revive on there, changed out the bearings for some freshies from enduro and fitted a new hope headset.

The rune will be rebuilt with a slightly less epic spec.

Stoked as

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Put a dropper post on my riding daughters Merida 96. She's been getting back into riding it, so it was time to make the downhill side a bit safer for her. We tooled around our back streets a bit and she was like... 'well this is cool'

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Had a fiddle with some pikes I bought last week. Felt a bit stiff for given psi. Slip a cable tie past the seal....pssst..... nice and supple at recommended pressure. Now just need to decide on travel and order a debonair shaft. Original intent was to drop them to 130 for a hardtail but now thinking I might try them at 160 on the dually and bang the 34's on hardtail. 1st world problems.