What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

goobags

Likes Dirt
Rode the Majura Pines. Was reminded of how horribly unfit I am when my mate on his singlespeed had to wait for me at the top...
You say it as if being a single speeder is bad.

I am significantly faster climbing on a SS than geared bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
You say it as if being a single speeder is bad.

I am significantly faster climbing on a SS than geared bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, no judgement. I should know better having being comprehensibly hosed before by single speeders, but I thought he'd be slower up the steep climb. He is a fit fucker though, and I'm broken and fat...

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Xmas bike ride

Once spent a fun afternoon at Preachers the year it opened. It was AFL grand final day and it was the only place I could find that didn't have the footballs on. I think I was the only customer! Nice family.

Its one of many things i miss about Hobart....

Reactions: PJO

Elpho

Likes Bikes
First ride with the new shorter stem last night, which was also my first gravity enduro type race and first black diamond track. The shorter stem has definitely helped a lot in the tighter switchbacks, and the under bar dropper remote is heaps more natural to use than the old one I had from before I converted to the 1x setup.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Swapped out the foam grips for some lock on's from the parts bin. Gonna see if these are more comfortable over long distances. Also installed a 32t ring because the 34t was starting to wear into the frame protector.

Minlak

custom titis
Swapped out the foam grips for some lock on's from the parts bin. Gonna see if these are more comfortable over long distances. Also installed a 32t ring because the 34t was starting to wear into the frame protector.
Yeah what is it with bikes not being able to handle bigger rings? Both my current bikes are maxed out at 32t

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Yeah what is it with bikes not being able to handle bigger rings? Both my current bikes are maxed out at 32t
There's this thing called a front derailleur, SRAM could ever get them to work properly so they used markting to convince everyone that they were unecessary...

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
There's this thing called a front derailleur, SRAM could ever get them to work properly so they used markting to convince everyone that they were unecessary...

"Front Derailluer"?? Is that one of the olden day things Grandpa's know about?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well in this bikes defense it was designed with 2x in mind. The 11-40 cassette will be changed down the track to a 9-46 I'm thinking to give a bit more range in both directions. Should be enough to be happy on long flat stretches and low enough so I'm not walking sections towards the end of a 6hr race.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Took this old thing out for a run at the youies this arvo.

Absolute barrel of laughs riding it, and saved me from a couple of OTB incidents on travs where I got a little excited and forgot it's not the Rune.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Took this old thing out for a run at the youies this arvo.

Absolute barrel of laughs riding it, and saved me from a couple of OTB incidents on travs where I got a little excited and forgot it's not the Rune.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
I'm more DVO than you.