What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Went and smashed out 20 km at Kurrajong (Youies) after work. It's so dry and dusty out there I couldn't see the logos on my tyres when I was finished. And I wish they'd do something about those pools of loose shit everywhere. Still a top ride, but.

Also, I've apparently lost 4.5 kg in 10 days, so either my scale is wildly inconsistent, or I have a tapeworm, in which case I will love him and I will pet him and I will call him George.

Minlak

custom titis
Went and smashed out 20 km at Kurrajong (Youies) after work. It's so dry and dusty out there I couldn't see the logos on my tyres when I was finished. And I wish they'd do something about those pools of loose shit everywhere. Still a top ride, but.

Also, I've apparently lost 4.5 kg in 10 days, so either my scale is wildly inconsistent, or I have a tapeworm, in which case I will love him and I will pet him and I will call him George.
Fluid go have a big drink .....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

I've been called many things, but that's the first time I've been a tapeworm ;)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Looks like a stunning day at Maydena - enjoy and stay safe !
It is indeed a stunning day.

Day 1 report upcoming but I can safely say that its a good idea to do lots of gym work before coming here, bring your dh bike and run the biggest brakes and tyres that you can.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk