What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Rode Forrest for the first time. Hit all the trails from the southern trailhead, with Red Carpet and Follow the Dog being the real stand out trails.
Some of those climbs really put me in my place tho, didn't know what to expect out there but will be back for sure.
Red Carpet is a whole lot of fun, but yeah, it's a bitch of a climb to get to. I haven't done Follow The Dog yet.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode Forrest for the first time. Hit all the trails from the southern trailhead, with Red Carpet and Follow the Dog being the real stand out trails. Some of those climbs really put me in my place tho, didn't know what to expect out there but will be back for sure.
Great stuff. We've been camping and riding down there a lot of late. Recently we figured out how to repeat the best bermy bits of Mariners Run. That’s my favourite.

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
Great stuff. We've been camping and riding down there a lot of late. Recently we figured out how to repeat the best bermy bits of Mariners Run. That’s my favourite.
Nice, I look forward to heading back out there and I will be riding the Yaugher trails next.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
After last nights brass re-nippling adventures, after work I tubelessed the front wheel and rode some urban to my local trails. I reckon I've got better tension on the spokes now, as I think it was set to the worst case spoke before, as a few couldn't be tweaked. Anyway it feels good. Betterer and stifferer I reckon, but could be in my head.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Phil has the canyon arrived?

When it does can you do me a massive favour and let me know where the stand over measurements provided on the website intersect with the top tube?
Can do. Got an email that said it's been delayed until end of Feb as an estimated arrival at this stage.