What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Replaced the sealant - thought I'd clean out the old first since was changing brands. Took tires off and then saw how much of a Stan's snot layer there was.. Screw that, just put the new sealant in over the top.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I rode at Welby for the first time today, good fun. Had my usual slow speed crash going down a rocky section, sprained my thumb so bad I couldn't push with enough pressure to change to granny gear with the front chain ring. I'm hopeless at even small rockgardens. Anyway good times still

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn that Tallboy is a sexy beast.

Went out with the wife for a ride this morning since I've got the day off and the kids have to go to school/kinder

Bit cold to start with but we warmed up pretty quickly and apart from a bit of a sprinkle half way through it was a good time.

She's looking forward to getting a dropper post on her bike and made me feel guilty for using mine lol.

And although my bike hasn't changed cosmetically in a while, I'm still gonna share a photo, not sorry

Last edited:

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn that old Blur is a sexy beast.

Went out with the wife for a ride this morning since I've got the day off and the kids have to go to school/kinder

Bit cold to start with but we warmed up pretty quickly and apart from a bit of a sprinkle half way through it was a good time.

She's looking forward to getting a dropper post on her bike and made me feel guilty for using mine lol.

And although my bike hasn't changed cosmetically in a while, I'm still gonna share a photo, not sorry

You need orange Tyre levers (??At least that what I think is under the seat)- the yellow just spoils the whole bike

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Looks like the Tallboy is saying 'If you don't buy me a dropper post, then, i swear I will jump'.

Not that I am any way near being a poster boy for dropper posts.
I’m working on it! Check the blue tape at 40mm above normal height - I have been manually dropping the seat in techy ST...my neck needs it...