What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty easy to re-assemble. Just make sure the red alloy KS cover clips in properly. They can eject pretty easily when using the post. I run a thin zip tie around mine to make sure it doesn't disappear.
Quickly put it back together before my ride tonight and it's running as good as new again. Gotta love user serviceable components

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah a good ride is the bizzo. Today, worked from home, so snuck out for 44 minutes of fun urban/mtb at lunchtime. And yeah it was on the money and I was on. Just got back home in time for a Skype conference call.
Ha, I did much the same. Snuck off after a 3pm call and came back by 5pm ready for a 5:30pm call.

Lunchtime rides are more pleasant though.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a ride yesty, and 'clicked' with the pump section/jump line at the end for the first time. I was picking up speed pumping the double rollers and it felt faster than usual. Strava sez it's my 2nd fastest effort on that section. A second shy of my old hardtail o_O I did feel a lot more confident hitting all the little jumps a lot more aggressively than in the past, all that riding at Linga Longa makes my local seem like a Green trail.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Lost the bloody air cap and it seems as though you can only get the whole top cap assembly as a replacement from SCAM, instead of just the cap. :rolleyes:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Went for a ride yesty, and 'clicked' with the pump section/jump line at the end for the first time. I was picking up speed pumping the double rollers and it felt faster than usual. Strava sez it's my 2nd fastest effort on that section. A second shy of my old hardtail o_O I did feel a lot more confident hitting all the little jumps a lot more aggressively than in the past, all that riding at Linga Longa makes my local seem like a Green trail.
Nice work. Which trail?