What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

goobags

Likes Dirt

Started a simple job of putting a new olive and barb on the rear of a new second hand set of MT7 followed by a bleed. Ended up having both levers off the master to straighten levers, reseat springs, new olive and barb on the front and a full clean of everything.

Now my reach adjustment works, have two straight levers, bite point adjustment is on the top side and I know how to fully strip a lever in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Headset retaining ring for the giant hardtail finished.

I’ve learnt my lesson, cheap parts are just that. Both cheap “Venzo” fully integrated 1 1/8th headsets from cycling deal have 45 x 36 degree bearings, yet the fork crown race is a 45 degree variant.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Here's one of those (povo version) of the "dream build" beginning shots. Not quite a dream build, but looking forward to getting on a hardtail again for a while....

Striped some bits from the dually today and laid out a few new. All going well the finished product will be together tomorrow arvo.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
New Mucky Nutz fender for the Sunday and chopped the bars to 780 in readiness for a minty day of Black Hill tomorrow.

New Mucky Nutz for the Rune as well, plus some Juicy nipples for the Spank 350s.

And last but not least, some Granite Designs clever tyre levers to pop into the Henty Enduro pack.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Here's one of those (povo version) of the "dream build" beginning shots. Not quite a dream build, but looking forward to getting on a hardtail again for a while....

Striped some bits from the dually today and laid out a few new. All going well the finished product will be together tomorrow arvo.

View attachment 353047
Did you pick up one of those cheap Hornets?