What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It was my birthday so yesterday replaced stuffed bearings in my frame, lubed it all, cut bars down from 825 to 800, got broken spoke fixed and wheel trued, got my new pump, then went for a big ride today.
Where is the bit about getting laid?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Fox Creek in SA for shuttles with my boys and the new rack, seen quite a few similar racks today, 2 x PigDog 5's and 3 x Shinglebacks.... mine was the only SingleTrail rack. So much easier....

A nice break in the wet weather for everyone, the place was packed... back to rain tomorrow.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Grabbing another wheel tomorrow for the HT after cracking the carbon rear long ago and since riding the HT a bit on the reserved side lately. Stole the 2.5 rubber and wheels of the duallie for tomorrow. Will see how it runs with more doof.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Air can quick clean and relube on the Fox shock, squeak cured. Seems I’d accidentally thrown out the little bit of fox float fluid I had so a bit of Castrol VMX80 will do for now... Discovered I need new main swing arm bearings...

Swapped out the Nukeproof sintered pads on the front Guide, they just never did much. OE organic back in until I think of something better...

And I think my flu has dragged onto the point i might have a mild lung infection so I didn’t ride it... Sick of being sick, it’s boring as fuck. Cracker of a day for a ride too :(

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Thought about doing stuff with the bike but ended up running a bunch of downlights in the garage, so I can see when I’m working on said bike, and wiring up a sub board and a few 15A gpo’s so I can learn how to weld... one day;)