What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Went for a quick early morning ride today.

After the ride found a very sharp cut in the sidewall of the rear tyre and 2 other spots where the casing had been pierced. Time to get the 2.6 on the other wheel up and running! Looks like the Ibex will have to be retired shortly.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Nice little blast round Bruce Ridge with a couple of female work colleagues at lunch today and got 6 PR's which I completely didn't expect given it's dry and sketchy as hell.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Nice little blast round Bruce Ridge with a couple of female work colleagues at lunch today and got 6 PR's which I completely didn't expect given it's dry and sketchy as hell.
Was that because you were trying to show off to the ladies, or because you were trying to keep up with them?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
We've only ridden there a few times, but Bruce Ridge is an amazing ride, considering how close to town it is. Our eldest lived in Roundabout City for a while, and we'd always get some digs near there, when visiting.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
heading down to Canberra on the long weekend, we are staying at the caravan park next to bruce ridge..going to be awesome, going to show the little shredders where I first rode Mountain bikes (back in the day when the local bushwalkers used to dig pitfall traps and string wire across trees)

slowmick

38-39"
Threw my hat in the ring to take my bike to over for the 2020 Trans NZ Enduro. Struggled to write the words to suggest letting a 47 fat bloke have a go was a good idea. Now to spend the next few days thinking of ways to sell it to my wife for the off chance I get lucky. That discussion may seriously limit my future chances of getting lucky :)