What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Somehow also had the compression/lockout on 2018 35mm Revelations reverse - open is now closed, closed is open - which has me puzzled. If anyone has any tips/ideas, would be appreciated.
If it all works fine then I would guess that the lockout is on 180 degrees out.

The lockout dial on my Revs sits on a hex or squared headed bolt. Maybe just remove it and rotate it back in its right position and you are done.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it all works fine then I would guess that the lockout is on 180 degrees out.

The lockout dial on my Revs sits on a hex or squared headed bolt. Maybe just remove it and rotate it back in its right position and you are done.
Yeah that was my first thought so popped the cap off to see if it had slipped somehow, but doesn't seem to be it. It's strange, lockout/open still works, but the dial direction is reversed. Will have another squiz tomorrow, but might take it down to the local shop on Mon to ask if they can have a look.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
To be fair, your bikes pretty schmick aswell.
I was chanting longer slacker lower on the new models, boost is unfortunate so need a whole new bike, also didn't work :)

To be fair ole Bronson 1 has still got much more to give, and wife said I could do a convoluted handlebar swap so I could get new uncut Deity's which are just so nice to ride, she gets mine which will be perfect width for her trail riding aspirations, her friend gets her med width bars to replace silly narrow XC bars she has now. Great deal. Except at Xmas I get an empty handlebar box. There's always a catch.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Good one but awww crap. I was looking for a MTB ride but ended up doing a longish one on the roadie instead. Would have been great to meet up.

Next time.
Yes, we need to get better at organising stuff. But man, sometimes it's like herding cats around here.

Next time we'll heads up for a visit to Appin or Kentlyn. If you've never been to either before, you need to be shown around.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yes, we need to get better at organising stuff. But man, sometimes it's like herding cats around here.

Next time we'll heads up for a visit to Appin or Kentlyn. If you've never been to either before, you need to be shown around.
I hear you and more often than not it is just easier to pack up and go ride.

Maybe next time.