What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Renter across the road put these steel frames out for the kerbside pickup just when I was heading out. He bought them in a bulk sale from the defcon receivers with some other stuff.

Three steel frames with sliding dropouts and one with a set of White Industries The One cranks !

Of 7 bikes in the house, I don’t have any 27.5in wheels though. Test fitted a 29er fork and 29er rear wheel with a 2.1 in the back. All good.

BF0A9E03-DEBC-4183-9385-B28C80B0D305.jpeg

Was also a Canyon strive carbon front triangle and a couple of Ibis/YT rears. They disappeared before in got back.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Renter across the road put these steel frames out for the kerbside pickup just when I was heading out. He bought them in a bulk sale from the defcon receivers with some other stuff.

Three steel frames with sliding dropouts and one with a set of White Industries The One cranks !

Of 7 bikes in the house, I don’t have any 27.5in wheels though. Test fitted a 29er fork and 29er rear wheel with a 2.1 in the back. All good.

Was also a Canyon strive carbon front triangle and a couple of Ibis/YT rears. They disappeared before in got back.
Fuck dude - you must feel like you just won the Lotto!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

View attachment 355877

Jeebuz!

...JEEBUZ!!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Out for shuttles this morning. 12 runs in 3 hours was good going, we were punching em out way faster than everyone else. Good fun putting the little enduro bike through DH runs for the morning. Nothing broke, no crashes (some moments but rubber side down).

Jpez

Down on the left!
Rode ridiculously rocky Maldon shuttles with a new Cushcore in.
I’m a convert. It soaked up and smoothed out the natural loose rocky trails like nothing else.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Watched this video

Then played around with my settings.
Let the puzzling begin haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
only managed a few runs this afternoon to sample what I had done. First impressions are that I need to keep up with checking suspension settings and not just set and forget. Last time I rode this same trail it was very harsh and blew through travel far too easy.
Today was way more fun.
Not pushing for speed or jumps, just gauging how the changes felt and a bit of filming to try and see what the bike is doing under me.
I’ll try to go back next weekend and session it over and over and try the bracketing technique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
We did a lap of Lysty yesterday and today I rode the local on my own. I took Kermit the Cotic to try out the new wide bars... tick, they feel great. They are not real Kermit green matchy matchy, but close enough if you squint and were cheap from Cycling Deal.

There’s a rocky section that I often dab a bit in, but I had more leverage and more control. I didn’t get the whole way through dab-free, but went ok. It was nice to ride on flats too for a change. It’s my first non Kona ride in three months since getting the Process. Now I’m contemplating a 150mm dropper.

229FB73A-3AD3-4F73-A4AF-AC2FB5E87FB5.png