What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I just looked up the trail maps... Pretty sure it was Turbulence I ate shit on.
... And I think it was Travs Diamond that I really liked.

Haven't done a full autopsy on the bike yet (back at work) but it might need a new lower rear triangle... Big dent looks terrible but not sure if anything is twisted or out of shape...?
Large slabs of granite are not particular forgiving, dammit.

I'm in Melbourne a few days a week for the next month....
You Yangs is not very forgiving on the bike or rider when it's time to hit the dirt!

Trav's is good but I usually start on Turbulence and run into Trav's where they cross over not too far from the start. Much better.

If you're about on any weekend, give us a yell.
Would be good to catch up for a pedal!

BT180

Max Pfaff
Where'd you get that from so quickly?
An RT version popped up on the classifieds and it was straight off a Commencal. It was listed for mere seconds and I happened to be browsing so snapped it up immediately. I've taken the remote off the shock for now, but next week will be getting the eyelets swapped with the RCT I have (as that's the shock I actually want).

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
An RT version popped up on the classifieds and it was straight off a Commencal. It was listed for mere seconds and I happened to be browsing so snapped it up immediately. I've taken the remote off the shock for now, but next week will be getting the eyelets swapped with the RCT I have (as that's the shock I actually want).
Good timing! SD Coils don't come up for sale that much.
Going from 60 to 65 stroke (removing the 5mm bottom out spacer) is an option now too if your frame supports it ... moooaarrr travell!!

BT180

Max Pfaff
That looks glorious with the red spring!
Match made in heaven - it's meant to be!

Good timing! SD Coils don't come up for sale that much.
Going from 60 to 65 stroke (removing the 5mm bottom out spacer) is an option now too if your frame supports it ... moooaarrr travell!!
So lucky. Not sure if it does, but would be good to investigate!

Is it 19kg now?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Must be getting close! Especially with the DH Assegai I have on it for this weekend. Will chuck it on the scales tonight and have a look.