What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turned my enduro into a balance bike before work. Seems the inner bearing on the free hub disintegrated and spread balls and cage throughout the hub. The free hub started to catch and then locked up. That snapped the chain. Got to emulate my daughter on her balance bike on the way home then walk up the hills for the last 8 km.

Now looking for new axle, free wheel and bearings. she is well farked. I got two good days of riding since I replaced the broken dropper post.
New tyres arrived for it on Monday - the wrong ones in the box.
At least i now have time to order new brake pads for the rear.

I have two bikes i ride regularly and now both are out of action - again. It is just never ending at the moment. It's making me tired.
New bike time.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Apparently warranty void for anything but the oil. But if the new seals don't fix it, I probably will go that way.

How does the Dumondetech grease differ from something like Slickoleum?
The warranty stuff sounds like bs. Dumondetech make the oil for p321 and the grease is what they reccomend for warmer climates. The grease is also reccomended by I9, DT and Stans.

Its much runnier then slicko. Its more of a thick oil than a grease. I use a metal skewer to apply it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
If your around still I usually ride before work Fridays near mt Kiera. Send me a message if you are interested in seeing some more trails.
Thanks LPG for the offer, though I’m not sure your neck would survive the “where the fvck are they?” pirouettes... we are after all, old and hopeless. Anyway, we have left Bulli, as we are now unfortunately headed home. Today we rode Welby, and just did the blue loop as it was stinking hot, 35C. It was ok, with some nice rocky features, but we didn’t ride the black, and I’m sure it would have ramped it up a bit, but it was hot as, and I needed beer.

We’re now in Wagga Wagga. Nice riverside ride before an Indian meal... all good.

82D9050B-9CA4-48FF-B100-5C2565EEA236.png
25A0E460-4AA6-459F-A18F-C7451B9ECCE3.png

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Home now, but this morning after breakfast and checkout, and before the heat, we did the Rambo loop of Wagga Wagga’s Pomingalarna mtb track. It was good fun, but not as varied or as long as the main loop. Still good tho. After that we weren’t done enough so we rode some more of the single track along the Murrumbidgee, then had a swim to freshen up for the drive back to Melbourne.

Sensational holiday... can’t wait for the next one.

67BF3F17-04E8-4BF6-AED2-CAF99E8A231D.png