What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode it with the the young bloke and a mate with a 2020 9.8 top fuel - his first ride in a few years and the first one on his new bike. Man it looks efficient in suspension design from behind...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rode it - did two laps of Wild Mersey Railton, saw a snake each lap, second was a nice big tiger that took a strike at the bike. Decided I'd had enough of that so went down to try some jumps elsewhere, the heavy side wind promptly picked bike up like a sail and swept it out from under me, now suspect I have a fractured thumb in addition to skin off.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New drivetrain didn't show up for this weekend but my new stepcast black lowers did. So I thought I'd at least get that job done. Off with the orange lowers (looked great on my black Turner) and on with some plain jane black ones.

Bike still looks a little busy but it's better. Back down to 10.7kg though

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Rode it for about the second time in 12 weeks...long stories, but with a slight hangover I felt well rusty/unfit/unco.

I baulked at a roll jump thing that I was amping myself up to hit, watched a young fella on a Optic/Revolver? nail it and I thought about giving it a crack for about 3 seconds before deciding against it because with my form today the only cracking would have been my bones.

Last edited:

mtb1611

Seymour
An hour at Kentlyn which, after a 7km run this morn, felt a helluva lot longer. The couple of post ride beers kept the lactic acid at bay; perhaps temporarily, but nonetheless. As a back story, mate and I had a couple of beers yesterday arvo, during the course of which we agreed that we haven't ridden enough dirt this year and that such a predicament should be rectified. When he rang at 1:00pm this arvo and suggested a spin, well, I felt obliged! I rarely do spontaneous rides, everything is pre-planned, so the unexpected nature of today's spin made it all the more enjoyable and appreciated.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Dodged tiger snakes along the yarra trails riding with my 9 year old.. He loved watching them, not scared in the slightest..
Lived in Templestowe/Bulleen area for 4 years. Used to see snakes along the yarra trails almost every ride this time of year (they love the readily available food).

Now live near the You Yangs and ride 3-4 times a week there and have never seen a snake (seen heaps of lizards) apparently they are there though

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk