What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

indica

Serial flasher
Rode Black Marlin for the first time n years. The track is the same as 16 years ago. I laughed all the way down.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
New set of shigura's for the tracer, zee best brakes I've had the pleasure of using

I tried to bed them in after cleaning the pads, nothing doing, they just stop me. Front wheel lockup on tarmac with near new 2.5 Minion up front is pretty amazing. and I don't even think thats all the power they have either, can still squeeze it closer to the bars if I'm stationary.

I have another set with xt levers, probably similar power but they come on stronger earlier on. These feel mucho gooder, zee/Saint levers is definitely the way to go if doing shigura brakes.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
@Plankosaurus I just had to google shigura, sounds awesome!

I had some fun punching out crappy Shimano pressfit bottom bracket and replaced it with a wheels manufacturing 'threaded' one. The tool needed some ah, trimming to get around the swingarm pivot on my Process but worked ok but was not easy with maybe 1.5mm width of surface to work on. Precision and care won the day.

Hopefully I rejoin the creak free club again!

Fuck you press fit!

Hello solutions!

mtb1611

Seymour
Had a small window in which to head out for 40km or so on the roadie. Rolled out of the driveway and went to change gears, nope.....flat Di2 battery. Window closed. Game over.