What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mogo around the dam again. Explored to the left down a trail and long road climb back to the top. Nearly lost my helmet and head to some lantana on the left. But the dam lap was quite enjoyable....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Mogo around the dam again. Explored to the left down a trail and long road climb back to the top. Nearly lost my helmet and head to some lantana on the left. But the dam lap was quite enjoyable....
Is Snake Track still a thing at Mogo? That's a great fast descent with a short fire road climb to do it a few times.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
No riding this weekend, but I did get a nice sneak peek of a new feature at Mystic. The Young Man got himself a job there and part of that is trail building.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Suffer fest at Stromlo riding with a hard core roadie friend of mine. He has a long wait at the top for me, i get to wait for him at the bottom :)

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
took out 7or8 ballarat crew for some wombat back trails, first decent hit out on the new salsa, it pedals really well for a 150mm bike setup SS (still waiting for front derailleur setup), dog had a good time, i thought her 25km days were behind her, but she kept up (she’s nearly 8)
PS the cheap tektro 4 pot m745 didn’t let me down, for 90 it’s a steal, but waiting for some sintered pads, the organic stock pads are a bit soft,

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
took out 7or8 ballarat crew for some wombat back trails, first decent hit out on the new salsa, it pedals really well for a 150mm bike setup SS (still waiting for front derailleur setup), dog had a good time, i thought her 25km days were behind her, but she kept up (she’s nearly 8)
PS the cheap tektro 4 pot m745 didn’t let me down, for 90 it’s a steal, but waiting for some sintered pads, the organic stock pads are a bit soft,

View attachment 357662View attachment 357663
I have the same brakes, love the power and feel of them. I do agree about the pads!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Just occurred to me that today was the first ride where I didn't think about riding on flats - learning curve took at least a dozen rides.

Now course is the time I get cocky and complacent and end up shredding my shin...

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Just occurred to me that today was the first ride where I didn't think about riding on flats - learning curve took at least a dozen rides.

Now course is the time I get cocky and complacent and end up shredding my shin...
maybe it’s worth me giving it a go, 12 rides doesn’t seem too bad

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yesterday, the full clean and service on the duelly ready for a race today. Only to be called off due to very heavy rain forcast :(

Got up to a dry morning, could have raced no worries.
So hit up Lysterfield with my brother this afternoon. Got absolutely drowned ha ha.
Glad I took the hardtail, and not the clean serviced squishy.