What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Love you too, man.
Ouch! Did you have knee pads on or anything else protective.

You won't be walking around fast this week. Take all the sympathy you can while it lasts - assuming you are flooded with it now.

Get well soon sir and shave that butt sometimes.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Another thing yesterday - bloody runners on the trails at Stromlo! And running against the riding direction! And he got really shitty when i suggested the fire roads would be better, claimed he was allowed to use the mtb trails (he’s not btw...).

People are weird.

moorey

call me Mia
Ouch! Did you have knee pads on or anything else protective.

You won't be walking around fast this week. Take all the sympathy you can while it lasts - assuming you are flooded with it now.

Get well soon sir and shave that butt sometimes.
ICU nurse wife. All I get are atomic eye rolls.
Hard shell knee pads, but hit tie deck pretty hard.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
ICU nurse wife. All I get are atomic eye rolls.
Hard shell knee pads, but hit tie deck pretty hard.
You must have went down hard. You have married wisely and she must wish that you took up golf sometimes.

Out of interest, what was the recommended treatment for the butt injury? Lots of massaging, an ice pack and very large butt sized bandage? Purely from a medical professional point of view of course.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Another thing yesterday - bloody runners on the trails at Stromlo! And running against the riding direction! And he got really shitty when i suggested the fire roads would be better, claimed he was allowed to use the mtb trails (he’s not btw...).

People are weird.
Yeah I saw a couple out there yesterday morning. Maybe it needs to be made clearer that there's no running on the singletracks. Had a fairly cruisy loop with my mate who hasn't been riding for a bit.

That's a massive hit @moorey, all the best for recovery. I've not had a "hipper" on my bike, as they used to be called in skateboarding, where you slam on your hip/butt and it goes all sorts of bad colours.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah I saw a couple out there yesterday morning. Maybe it needs to be made clearer that there's no running on the singletracks. Had a fairly cruisy loop with my mate who hasn't been riding for a bit.

That's a massive hit @moorey, all the best for recovery. I've not had a "hipper" on my bike, as they used to be called in skateboarding, where you slam on your hip/butt and it goes all sorts of bad colours.
I’ve had an ‘arser’, if @Tubbsy wants to see.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks so very nice.
What were you riding previously? Was it worth the swap / trade?
The direct replacement this was for was a 2017 rm slayer. I had one of the first in the country. Owned it 2.5 years. Loved it, but time for a change.
It's very early days yet, so cant give much of an opinion. Coof AF tho! Am loving it so far! Reminds me if my old mk2 legend