What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nope.

Too busy face planting off a drop at loftus for those shenanigans
Ouch, Loftus does have some hurty bits and uphill techy grinds. Mrs is great for getting out there.

I suppose the trails from Loftus Oval to Waterfall and back would be the better route to avoid face planting.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well, the air quality app still says moderately bad but it smells and looks OK here now. I was tempted but didn't go.

From the 'Lets mess around with old unfashionable stuff' file.

The ye olde bike had some paint lifting on the swing arm mounts and what looked like corrosion. Perfect, time to overcapitalise it again and was contemplating repowdercoating the swingarm again but for $300-$400ish, I lost a bit of excitement plus there was no chance for a colour match unless the whole frame was done.

Faffed around in the yard and found that the paint had just lifted and had some powdery dirt under it that oozed out after I washed it.

Cue the flat blade screwdriver, etching primer and tamiya model paint. Matches up pretty well for a half arsed job. One of the better half arsed jobs with Mrs paint brushes and about 30 minutes of time.

Still want to ride though. Hmmm...
DSC_2778.jpg
DSC_2785.jpg
DSC_2791.jpg

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Took it to Harcourt, little bike is still waiting on parts so the big bike was up for trail duties. 30 odd degrees and unfit me makes uphill interesting.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
uphill and warm d5ays are not fun there, need to get in and out esrly

Took it to Harcourt, little bike is still waiting on parts so the big bike was up for trail duties. 30 odd degrees and unfit me makes uphill interesting.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
For first time in a bunch of years put flats on the hardtail thanks to recent sales. Heaps of fun loved it. I had developed a bad habit on scandi flicks but sorted that shit out after the first odd outcome.

For reference DMR V12 mags and Etinies. New but same pedal shoe brand combo from 15 years ago.

Also due to new bike incoming the hardtail has had some mods and dually has been sold. I should get around to a PYR thread for the hardtail now that it is full enduro (and really fkn good I don't think I actually need my incoming bike all that much).

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
which etnies?
Jameson Mid Crank in grey/black. Insole has Semenuk insignia stuff on it.....

Liked em they were grippy while still letting me adjust position on the fly. I don't particularly like stupor grippy shoes I know how to stay on em.

Seem pretty true to size always wore a US10 in the past and these fit.