What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

safreek

Yep. What a strange place that was! Seemed a decent young kid selling it. Seems he has sponsorship for this year's racing, gets a team bike.

Only got it out for some block laps but a big reason I got it was to get my two and a half year old keen on his balance bike. Good so far!
View attachment 358863
Maaate, that area is full of very very strange people, chemtrail, Illuminati hating tinfoilers.
I had a mate that lived at billen cliffs, it's a multiple occupancy commune style thing.
I stayed there for a week, I had many run its with total fuckwits.
If you are ever in the area again let me know and we can hit duck creek, provided you are a slow rider.
When I got payed I was going to hit him with a lowball offer. Damn I wanted those fox 36s.
Top score bro

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Hahaha, it was in the Billen Cliffs village! I wasn't sure if we would end up in a skin shed or not going in. Proper hippie commune. Felt a bit sorry for the kid living there. Not the worst place to grow up but not exactly prepping him for life out of the village.

It's my first decent bike so I'm more than slow, hopefully get into some decent riding, good excuse for road trips, I'll give you a shout if I end up back down there. I'll keep you in mind when it's upgrade time! Stoked with it though.

safreek

Hahaha, it was in the Billen Cliffs village! I wasn't sure if we would end up in a skin shed or not going in. Proper hippie commune. Felt a bit sorry for the kid living there. Not the worst place to grow up but not exactly prepping him for life out of the village.
Makes life hard for him for the real world.
They grow some good weed out there, that's the only good thing going for it

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Makes life hard for him for the real world.
They grow some good weed out there, that's the only good thing going for it
Haha I figured being that close to Nimbin there would be no shortage there, could smell it from the bottom driveway bit. Awesome location but I could tell from the shanty's along the way something's not quite right in there. He had a couple of cool mini horses though.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Maaate, that area is full of very very strange people, chemtrail, Illuminati hating tinfoilers.
I had a mate that lived at billen cliffs, it's a multiple occupancy commune style thing.
I stayed there for a week, I had many run its with total fuckwits.
If you are ever in the area again let me know and we can hit duck creek, provided you are a slow rider.
When I got payed I was going to hit him with a lowball offer. Damn I wanted those fox 36s.
Top score bro
Women with hairy armpits and something else. :D

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Yep. What a strange place that was! Seemed a decent young kid selling it. Seems he has sponsorship for this year's racing, gets a team bike.

Only got it out for some block laps but a big reason I got it was to get my two and a half year old keen on his balance bike. Good so far!
View attachment 358863
That's a nice block cruiser mate. Good score.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Dropped my frame to the paint shop for a chip repair.

Rode the Levo and snapped a oneupcomponents composite pedal axle. Left hand corner, right hand pedal loaded at the bottom of the stroke and crack!! Things get squirrelly real quick when a pedal goes..

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Two great rides this weekend at same location but because of rain on Saturday night very different conditions. After this weeks MTB riding (Tue, Fri, Sat and Sun) have come to the conclusion that a 64 degree head angle 29er needs a serious back tyre. Feel like I have come up to speed on the bike and have twice had sealant spraying all over the place. It came with a 2.4 EXO+ DHR but I took that off and am currently on an2.3 EXO Agressor...... faster rolling but isn't up to it. Wondering if it will really need a DD or DH casing for the upcoming race season.

Given the amount of CBF I am feeling think I will be on the hardtail this week. :)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I went for a ride in the drizzle just before dark with the dog. Quite cool today and we ended up doing 9-10 k's on dirt tracks. Mostly 4wd tracks and a few short singles. Got air with the dog attached a couple of times on a DH roll. Rode it up a couple of pinches I've never tried to before (I usually walk the bike because it's steep, straight for 50+ M, and loose as it gets), but the rain helped traction, and the dog/bike cohesion is getting better. I think he was even surprised I made it up them. I know I was.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Took the roadie out just for variety. I must have upset the all seeing MTB Trail gods.

A locked gate and roadworks then it got warm on the hills where I gave it a very ordinary effort. Somedays you just aren't meant to go.

I must return to the church of singletrack to wash away my tarmac sins.

DSC_2831.jpg
DSC_2832.jpg