What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit Lysterfield with mates and had a good time. Almost threw myself on the ground on the doubles at Comm Games. Normally they're no problem for me but just came in at the wrong angle perhaps.
Thankfully I held it together so no more trips to the surgeon.

Then my X2 started leaking oil and decided it was time to head home.

Loving MTB means little money for other vices!

Last edited:

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the banshee paradox for its first shake down. Only got an hour in the saddle but enough time to get it set up as I like it. Real test tomorrow but seems like it's going to be a great bike. Amazing how much more planted it feels compared to an xc hard tail.
Agree. With 2.6" front and 2.4" rear it's very planted, secure and remarkably comfortable.
A mate riding behind me noted that the rear just stays glued to the ground.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Agree. With 2.6" front and 2.4" rear it's very planted, secure and remarkably comfortable.
A mate riding behind me noted that the rear just stays glued to the ground.
At the moment I'm on 2.35s front and back but have a 2.6 on it's way. Tomorrow will definitely be the real test but I hit a couple of section today searching for the roughest line at was surprised how well it took it. On my highball I would of been swapping off the track, positive signs

safreek

Cheers mate. I can't find info about pricing on the very shiny and picturesque Strava site, but that one was easy to navigate.
I'll try the free version and see how it goes.
Yeah, free strava is fucked. I just ride and couldn't give a fuck. Apparently trailfork is the go for finding tracks.
I am going to buy a speedo when I can ride again. You don't want photos