What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

miet

Cannon Fodder
Would be cool to hear something about DunCon. Even the internet doesn't seem to know much about them. Were you Aus based, or elsewhere when you worked for them? Do you know who imported them?
Hello to you too! I was in Poland back than when I was doing some CAD works for DunCon (DC is Polish). The company was rather EU focused and small, so it's a big surprise for me that you have it! I really never knew they ware imported to Oz.
DunCon was founded in around 1999/2000 on the wave of the 'street jibing', hardcore stair gaping, jumping of garages and all that crazy stuff. Same story as NS Bikes more or less, but they never grow any close to be as big as NS. I joined them in 2007 and started working on new model of Tosa Inu, a freeride/enduro fullsusser, thou it never went into production cos company got broke on the beginning of 2008 (still owe me money :)

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Hello to you too! I was in Poland back than when I was doing some CAD works for DunCon (DC is Polish). The company was rather EU focused and small, so it's a big surprise for me that you have it! I really never knew they ware imported to Oz.
DunCon was founded in around 1999/2000 on the wave of the 'street jibing', hardcore stair gaping, jumping of garages and all that crazy stuff. Same story as NS Bikes more or less, but they never grow any close to be as big as NS. I joined them in 2007 and started working on new model of Tosa Inu, a freeride/enduro fullsusser, thou it never went into production cos company got broke on the beginning of 2008 (still owe me money :)
That's super cool. In the thread I linked, I made a post about the company and bikes, with a few press releases from back in the day. One says that DunCon was releasing bikes to Australia, but I haven't found out if it ever happened. My frame was allegedly won as a prize in a DH race back in '05 or '06, ridden in anger for a year or two, then given to a non rider friend who stored it for over 10 years. I'm still trying to identify the original owner. The seller can't spell or speak clearly.
Or he's bullshitting?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Managed a decent ride on the new bike. Sold on the paradox. So sold it will be bike of choice for Derby in a couple of weeks. Rode everything I do on a dually but left me will a bigger smile on my face. Longer stem will go on to make it a bit more comfy and a 2.6 tyre for the front this week. Cause this is an mtb forum and all I'll leave this picture here of a blue tongue I moved off the trail.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Half an hour of wheelies. Getting better

Mate got me some Santa Cruz tie die socks for Xmas. Talentspotter was out again, i went for the overtake move so my head got cut off on the original. But it captured the matchy socks.

Old mate who used to live in the street moved back next door. He brought this.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Went on @Ackland local TDU SS loop, great views, really nice bloke, here is a pic of him being interviewed, his PR guy wouldn't let me show his face, also the gradient of the first 30km included, don't know how we kept climbing, despite being at the top of some mount??. I clipped my pinkie, bled like a pig, lucky Neil the local carbon frame repairer has some band aids, Vic ultra endurance Ross B went home early when got a stick in the thigh. 63km 1592 vert

Attachments

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Went on @Ackland local TDU SS loop, great views, really nice bloke, here is a pic of him being interviewed, his PR guy wouldn't let me show his face, also the gradient of the first 30km included, don't know how we kept climbing, despite being at the top of some mount??. I clipped my pinkie, bled like a pig, lucky Neil the local carbon frame repairer has some band aids, Vic ultra endurance Ross B went home early when got a stick in the thigh. 63km 1592 vert
All I see is bar ends