What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Indeed. If my mate doesn't want it I think I might need to send it to Moorey. He did help me find it in the first place.
I appreciate you thinking of me, mate, that was only possible for a swap unfortunately. I hope he grabs it, fits it And loves it

BT180

Max Pfaff
Great club event last night. Finished around 7, rushed back to my mate's place and he spent the night building me a new wheel, using existing spokes/hub. Just in time for Thredbo tomorrow!

And for the Banshee fanbois - Also at the club ride was a new Titan. Hot damn that thing is nice!

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Forgive me for I have sinned. I truly am bad.
just got around to cleaning my bike from Apollo bay mud fest last Sunday.
It was a riot and just about every one of us had an off.
including one unfortunate fella that ended up being carried out by the SES with spinal injuries.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Got cleared from a broken wrist today, the last lingering injury from the Bay of Fires trail in Tassie. X-ray and ultrasound clear, swollen joint is causing pain and hand/finger numbness as its pressing on my carpal tunnel, Doc says anti-inflammatories and it should be good soon... then the fact im old is a multiplying factor.

MTB is now back on the cards.

So, new Assy-guy on the back, new Ergon saddle, new pads front and rear... and a blue spring from Cyclinic, got my expected sag and the ACS3 spring fork conversion is buttery smooth. Still only got 135mm max travel but I was going easy'ish on XC trails, a few jumps and techy bits but that's ok + I got the fork converted from 150mm to 160mm at the same time so got 25mm in reserve.

One thing I have notice is my confidence has taken a hit... very cautious, the fear of crashing is strong. Noticed I am pointing toes down and drifting wide on corners, rather than heels down, pushing the knobs in and looking ahead on the trail :mad:

+ with the injuries, broken ribs, wrist and other annoying shit, I have hardly ridden in 6 weeks and been smashing the beers, gone from 85kg to 91kg and lost a lot of fitness.