What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

nathanm

Eats Squid
Prepped the girlfriends bike for St Helens this weekend. New DMR V6 pedals to go with the 1x11 XT gear and a top up of sealant and she's ready to go.

even made her an instagram page "rideswithjayne" for those keen to follow her exploits as she slowly learns how to MTB at 40 (well in 3 weeks)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Spent way too much. Semi-temporary Mavic Wheels $270 off, Fox Helmet $60 off. Uberbike Race Matrix Finned Pads. Was still a boat load of fun, would Odyssey again, even it cost the same.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Earlier this week.. but new rubber for the rear, Rekon 2.4 & swapped Aggressor to the front + added Nukeproof ARD to front/rear. Still got a puncture on the first test ride.. and also stepped on riding glasses too. Winner of a week.. have superglued them back together. :rolleyes:

Attachments

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
did a 3hr ride of the wombat classic course with an endurobro from melb s, he just got himself an anthem 29er so wants to do some longer rides...ps first time on gears on an mtb for me in near 2yrs, felt strange

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Earlier this week.. but new rubber for the rear, Rekon 2.4 & swapped Aggressor to the front + added Nukeproof ARD to front/rear. Still got a puncture on the first test ride.. and also stepped on riding glasses too. Winner of a week.. have superglued them back together. :rolleyes:
hope you have super super glue !

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hit the BMX and mountain X track at olympic park for the first time with my dj. Looked like a total tool trying to pump everything and almost had an epic pedal clip to otb, but LOVED IT! Was a freaking great HIIT workout too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fixed the Heckler drivetrain. Had to get he chain out with a flat blade screwdriver and a hammer since I couldn't get the chain whip and cassette tool stead with it still hanging off the frame. Fortunately, and much to my surprise, nothing busted and bent too much that couldn't be fixed. A gentle retune and all seems good.

The powerful trail gods also have mercy.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hit the BMX and mountain X track at olympic park for the first time with my dj. Looked like a total tool trying to pump everything and almost had an epic pedal clip to otb, but LOVED IT! Was a freaking great HIIT workout too.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Jealous af! Spent the day hungover doing yard work dreaming of something fun.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode some more Redhill roadside trails... over near Merricks this time. Some fun stuff. Took a hiding from the blackberrys though. Then after a beer, went back to camp for a nice lie down.

slowmick

38-39"
Took the hardtail for a pedaal this morning at 8:30. so many dog walkers, joggers, bush walkers and active wear aficionados. All of them unwilling to "share" the shared trails. back to riding at 5 am in the dark for me.

Skipping gears and shit people on the trails had me pretty grumpy when i got home.