What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Nice. House opposite looks architecturally interesting.
Every house bar 2 in the street is like that, but that's the nicest example because of the matching garage. I love the 1970's architecture, they're really solid houses. The small pocket we live in has this style with only a couple of other spots in the area similar. The hidden gutters however suck arse, but look so good.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Im a Northie, It wasn't advised to go south of LBG, that's where the Riff Raff live!
My suburb was affectionately known as Rivett-o the ghetto. Yet there's a million dollar fuckwit that bulldozed this great history to build a million dollar fuckwit house. They literally sold it for a mil. Across the road would be 550-600 on a good day.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I bet a lot of the original Ex Gov houses survived the 2003 bushfires though, they were built on a budget so ironically most had brick veneer with steel stud and frame internals..
are the shitty little shops still there, we used to do a bit of work out there, as the previous old dodgy wog owners used to burn the shop down every 2 to 3 years to claim on the insurance!...fun times

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice. I can see we're going to have to start a "backyard" series of bike antics videos to keep each other occupied.
Don't get me started lol.
If we go into full lockdown, challenge will be to do a backwards riding wheelie ha ha
Been thinking of doing it for ages ha ha.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Had a little pre martial law lap of Stromlo.

lovely afternoon sun setting, long shadows, roos and kept it at six tenths.

calm before the storm.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I rode down to the skate park. It was going so well until it was crowded out with unsupervised children that don't understand that standing on top of the best feature in the park is not cool. One gets sick of being polite about such things. I took the mature approach this time and bailed, leaving them the park.

Attachments

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I rode down to the skate park. It was going so well until it was crowded out with unsupervised children that don't understand that standing on top of the best feature in the park is not cool. One gets sick of being polite about such things. I took the mature approach this time and bailed, leaving them the park.
How very Un-Newcastle , go back to Japan where your politeness may be appreciated!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I rode down to the skate park. It was going so well until it was crowded out with unsupervised children
Strange that a middle aged gentleman anywhere near children these days didn't bring hordes of panicked helicopter mums screaming and pointing at you like you were pretending to be George Pell.

You dodged a bullet. Back to singletrack with you sir.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How very Un-Newcastle , go back to Japan where your politeness may be appreciated!
I could have educated them..."look cunts. I know your mum and dad are cousins but that doesn't excuse this level of stupidity..." ??? Hmmmm...I'm sure they would recall the lesson, but not the purpose there of. Would likely be "remember that old guy that lost his shit at the skate park?"

Strange that a middle aged gentleman anywhere near children these days didn't bring hordes of panicked helicopter mums screaming and pointing at you like you were pretending to be George Pell.

You dodged a bullet. Back to singletrack with you sir.

I have a way with women...they seem to trust me with their kids but fear being near me in the anywhere "fuck off freak!!!"