What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Picked up a polygon d6 decondhand partly based on @Dozer d7 review , secondly needed a geared bike, non get to use as a cc/trail bike.
Add on FB was shite, guy knew nothing. Went for look upgrades were xt brakes, ks dropzone lever dropper, rs cc form & monarch 4.1 back,shipped with suntour, also rental stem & fatbar alloy.
Thought I couldn't go for 8 bills, despite fork having shock pressure, shock having fork pressure & roadie tyre pressures. Turned out is had an extra inch of squish which I didn't notice due to shock, luckily @Nerf Herder sorted me with new cartridge, able to buy some T hex keys with twisted end for undoing screwed threads, link Clever t hex...pretty happy with how it rides, the fork was 100 supposed to be 120 but luckily I had the same fork lying around in 120 so threw it on, front der gone, 1x9 30-11)34, went tubeless with the ignitor tyres. Was 14kg, dropped close a kg, chain guide on as I can't get a assym nw yet, but havnt dropped chain so all good...34t at back feels like a 50t to me, havnt ridden gears for a while. Lastly swapped brake hoses over as I run right-rear..the alivio rear derailleur has really good tension, holds chain nice & tight

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
doing the spoke calculator thing for my new build..thought I was on a winner as MTB Direct have a massive sale on at the moment
they have most spoke lengths, but not the ones I need...Fcuking typical!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
doing the spoke calculator thing for my new build..thought I was on a winner as MTB Direct have a massive sale on at the moment
they have most spoke lengths, but not the ones I need...Fcuking typical!
I've used these guys with great success.