What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Fished out some bits and pieces to sell. I found some race face 35mm bars, 2.3 dhf and 2.3 dhr and a RS Deluxe RT shock.

This is my justification to buy goodies for my bike

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mtb1611

Seymour
Just another Zombie Apocalypse road ride. I'm not complaining. I am usually at home and do many solo rides so a few things have stayed the same.
Same.....checked out few new suburban sprawl subdivisions. New, smooth hotmix roads between a few regular local loops, Spotify Daily Mix 1 delivering bigtime in the headphones.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Same.....checked out few new suburban sprawl subdivisions. New, smooth hotmix roads between a few regular local loops, Spotify Daily Mix 1 delivering bigtime in the headphones.
Guildford still looks like Guildford, just with less people. I do like the less people bit actually.

I don't stop. Ride to one end and ride back. Less chance of getting festy.
DSC_3117.jpg

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Should’ve foreseen this coming. Both kids being really getting into riding being encouraged by us parents because there are great trails right out the back gate, and it’s a top thing to do with lockdown all but signed off in Tassie.

Anyway 8 year old daughter calls for a ride after dinner, off both kids go with dad. Have a good 20 minute spin but daughter wants to check out one last trail she hasn’t seen. On a completely innocuous flat bit of fire trail at barely faster than walking pace off she comes, and it’s a trip to the ED (awesome time to be mixing with the germs) for an x-ray and a half cast on a fractured arm. And that’s the writing hand with home schooling kicking off in earnest tomorrow. Fun times ahead.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Went for a spin along the river in Brisbane yesterday, noticed lots of bikes much more than usual, heaps of hardtails with reflectors on the wheels and only saw one hire scooter in use. Looks like folk are avoiding them like the plague, plenty of em corralled up like below at Howard Smith Wharves. Strange times.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Should’ve foreseen this coming. Both kids being really getting into riding being encouraged by us parents because there are great trails right out the back gate, and it’s a top thing to do with lockdown all but signed off in Tassie.

Anyway 8 year old daughter calls for a ride after dinner, off both kids go with dad. Have a good 20 minute spin but daughter wants to check out one last trail she hasn’t seen. On a completely innocuous flat bit of fire trail at barely faster than walking pace off she comes, and it’s a trip to the ED (awesome time to be mixing with the germs) for an x-ray and a half cast on a fractured arm. And that’s the writing hand with home schooling kicking off in earnest tomorrow. Fun times ahead.
You have tocked so many boxes all at once.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I had the same thing happen with one of mine years ago. Family ride just taking it easy. The eldest decides to try and sprint with me. Three pedal strokes in her foot slips off the pedal, gets stuck in the wheel, she goes down and breaks her writing arm just before exams.

I feel for you all.
:^(