What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
My wife has taken to the idea that I need to ride more for my mental health. I’d been out for a bit of a pedal and asked if she needed me to take over corralling the kids in the yard or go for an extended lap... kept it on the screen for a new section I’ve been trying and got a PR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Looks like a bag house and induced draught fan and chimney stack? Rumbly thing will be the fan. Where is the plant and I can offer something other than guesses?
So just got on google maps and and found it. Says the place is Infrabuild recycling in Laverton north. Melb.
I remember a sign saying pallet bags or something similar.
looks even grubbier from an Ariel view.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I always thought it was like a concrete , waste smasher .
- not an actual technical description ....ive heard it running and it sounds like a war - or a japanese anime godzilla flim....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Probablly a few mills (pulverisers) running. Likely horizontal ball mills which are cheap but crazy noisy. For bag houses though would need to be burning some waste material?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Tell me more - I'm tempted .....there is a deal-eo at present
Briefly...wasn't the massive difference I was expecting coming from decent telescopic forks but I will say the most noticeable difference is in cornering. Talk about being able to really bury the front into corners and rail them! Taking a bit of re calibration but I'm thinking that's the highlight of the Shout. Small bump and square edges are rounded off as expected and as the head angle of my bike isn't mega slack (Levo) the flat landing harshness that others have mentioned isn't much of an issue. It's there but less than expected and just feels like an initial bit of stiction that is soon overwhelmed. I'm still dialing in pressure and damping...not sure if I can get the rebound quick enough but I'll maybe up the pressure to try and sort that.

I'm not unhappy at all with the purchase...I actually like the look of it :D

@kten probably bought two and will sell the 2nd one anyway. Forkin' whore.
hahaha not this time. I don't think lightning will strike twice.