What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Went to Burnside today, climbed the PWT (Pioneer Womens Trail) and done a couple of natural DH trails.

Twisted Gum, super steep and techy... used to love that shit, lost some balls after the X-mas series of crashes and skipped 1 rock section and 2 tight corners. Did the rest, kids did them all though.

Would like to blame corona, don't want to end up in Hospital or a Doctors treatment room do we ? :( In reality, I'm bottling it.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
BigW came to rescue with some cheap steel capped Volleys to get me back out after the smashed toe incident. Pretty damn comfortable and grippy for $44 - will be interesting to see how long they last.

Regulation Kalamunda ride with the 7yr old. Good chance to give new bars, stem, shock and dropper post (my first) a shakedown run. Nothing broke so pretty happy with that.

Also gave a spare Liv saddle a go, much to my boys disgust. Feels pretty comfortable under my arse and mangina, but the shape just doesn't do much for me. Guess I'd better start looking at new saddles now too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Also gave a spare Liv saddle a go, much to my boys disgust. Feels pretty comfortable under my arse and mangina, but the shape just doesn't do much for me. Guess I'd better start looking at new saddles now too.
Could be worse, there's an Asian kid we know, mum and dad bought him a secondhand FS LIV MTB, would have been $$$ but the LIV part would have been lost on them... luckily the other boys were kind enough not to point out the obvious.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
He is hungry for inspiration!!! That is the fighting spirit we want to see!

It's deceptive @foxpuppet! The photo looking down from the top males it look massive!!! But the one with you on top looks manageable. I'd be looking to bring the landing up the rock face a little and deal myself a better angle.

Have either of you guys ridden the main run at Narra down from the trig point? Epic roll in followed by nice drop. Also has an epic drop near by... @BT180 is that stuff still there? I've not been south to go north for years.
That’s rampage at Mt Narra. That drop is mellow compared to our new untested line.

Rampage on my old stumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk