What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Had plans to do more but I think most places I had in mind would have been full of people who have now discovered walking.

Did a little recon run on the sekrit bits which I haven't ridden on for some time. I can make a longer loop but the 'no trespass' bit is bang in the middle.

DSC_3156.jpg
DSC_3160.jpg

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
Went for a ride with a mate whose an absolute pinner.

Went to ride a black descent that he holds a Strava KOM on. We take off down the fire trail and he starts to pull away so I accelerate, start to pull up alongside and he turns 90 degrees right in front of me to start the track.

I didn't see the trailhead and t-boned his back wheel and supermanned otb.

Had a good laugh and happy to get away with just a few scrapes.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
By June 30 I’m an unemployed bum and will be day riding 7 days a week. Ok actually on jobkeeper and will open the workshop at home to suspension service and will I guess do car servicing in the local area. But still, from a risk pov night rides are probably out.
That's the shit route there. You'll likely time that really well with the end of government give aways

Hucked a massive 3 steps doing lame stunts to impress my kids at school. #turnt #dadtricks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#prepday

Strong game.

I returned to the jump from yesterday...finally made it past the damn tree with a lot of 36 to 11 teeth pedal stomping.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
There is a bit of secret single track around there, you just need to explore some more ;)
I thought you might chime in with something like that. Haven’t really spent much time riding locally until lockdown.

have a look at my strava and give me a hint...

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thats why I'm going to build this up myself. I've been teasing my mates with this for the last few days and none of them have even come close to what it is. I'm pretty sure someone here will get it in seconds though. I'll use all the bits off the Mach 6.

It's a giant yeah?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie