What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thats why I'm going to build this up myself. I've been teasing my mates with this for the last few days and none of them have even come close to what it is. I'm pretty sure someone here will get it in seconds though. I'll use all the bits off the Mach 6.

Commencal furious?

edit: hifi beat me to it, except I didn’t googles! Atleast i got the brand right haha

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was going to build one of these up Alutech Fanes which would've been sick but at 1800 Euro with the exchange rates and import duty etc it would've cost around $3600. And that's for an alloy frame only!!! This was $2k AUD and with shock and Fork it's around the same.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yep except I didn't F$%king pay peanuts. That's a $1200 dollar shock when I bought it.
they charge top dollar to "have a go" at most things, sadly the guys that work on the bikes are lowly paid and usually give 2/5th of fcuk all about the client..most are young dudes that ride bikes but can't fix bikes!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not French, But from Andorra...close enough, sick bike though
Well you learn something everyday!!! I knew it was from Andorra but I'm going to confess I thought Andorra was a region in France!!! Maybe I should post in "confessions from the Fuckwits" thread??

Ultra Lord

treated the DJ bike to some new old brakes! Ripped the xt’s off my old on-one inbred and switched the rear over to right hand lever. Will bleed and shorten cable tomorrow.

Rather than potentially ruin my noice vans waffle push on grips, i cut the shitty avid lever off. Fuck avid. Ol’ sticky pistons that couldn’t be salvaged by bleeding and cleaning, just permanently on. So shit. I’d much rather save a $20 set of grips and ruin a shit brake designed by shit people for a shit company.

god I love my dj bike.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
View attachment 362296
treated the DJ bike to some new old brakes! Ripped the xt’s off my old on-one inbred and switched the rear over to right hand lever. Will bleed and shorten cable tomorrow.

View attachment 362297
Rather than potentially ruin my noice vans waffle push on grips, i cut the shitty avid lever off. Fuck avid. Ol’ sticky pistons that couldn’t be salvaged by bleeding and cleaning, just permanently on. So shit. I’d much rather save a $20 set of grips and ruin a shit brake designed by shit people for a shit company.

god I love my dj bike.
your brake is on the wrong side...

Ultra Lord

They look nice. Are they ok on dirt away from the jump line?
Not really. Think of them as big BMX tyres and you won’t be dissapointed.

check out schwalbes new tyres! They’ve got these new ones I can’t remember the name of that look to be table top replacements