What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got out on the gravel bike again while the kid does a 4hr maccas shift, bagged 4 kom’s on gravel segments...it’s becoming a bit of a sickness, at present i’m just hunting down roadies who have gravel kom’s, unknowingly did snag 1 from a mtb’er mate, took 2 secs off him on a 3.8km segment doing nearly 40km.hr...its downhill obviously
my wife says i need to stop b4 i piss 2 many riders off
View attachment 362314
Very close to my back yard - I’ve been exploring , some great roads out there .
I’m not a kom chaser - you got some good top speed tho .
I’ve been looping out from Lancefield out to Mumford Rd and all in between - I look at the map and figure out how to link

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Very close to my back yard - I’ve been exploring , some great roads out there .
I’m not a kom chaser - you got some good top speed tho .
I’ve been looping out from Lancefield out to Mumford Rd and all in between - I look at the map and figure out how to link
pm me sometime we’ll go for a ride

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Gonna make a rock garden!

As far as council built dirt lumps go, how do these compare with Hornsby?
Better. Much longer run, more jumps, smoother transitions and they actually flow. And berms! It isn’t one row of jumps then turn around, you carve down the hill then pedal up the return trail.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not a GoPro, iPhone. Yeah, record, ride, go back, edit. Only takes a minute to edit at the end of the ride.
Do you have an app for in phone editing? My stock android video editing function is very limited and the couple of apps I've downloaded have been shit.

Way more visible sock than was advertised though! I was t ready to see all that cotton....

Attachments

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Did maths homework with small boy, then work I am actually paid for, played PlayStation waiting on the wife to finish work, then got it's too cold let us cook dinner. At least I thought about going for a ride!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not sure 'boggle goggle face' is a filter with the software, might need to do it frame by frame.
Pfft...that's my real face! I had an accident as a child and that's how the doctor glued it back together. High school was a difficult time

tobbogonist

a registered member
Do you have an app for in phone editing? My stock android video editing function is very limited and the couple of apps I've downloaded have been shit.

Way more visible sock than was advertised though! I was t ready to see all that cotton....
Try FilmoraGo
I used to use it for putting together showreels and making the odd stupid video to annoy mates. The free copy allows you to use all the features but sticks a logo credit at the end, you can cut the credit off with your phones standard video editor once the video has been saved.
I made a few mtb videos with it last year to watch when in rains/covids.

(Edit: completely forgot, i went through a period of making shitty fan videos for awful songs and submitting them to movie making nights then not going along, it amused me to think of a room full of people patiently watching my horrendous video. I put a few on youtube, this one was shot and edited on my samsung s whatever..
i wouldn't recomend watching the whole thing but it gives you an idea of how it works. Took about an hour from memory)

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Set my daughter daughter up to hose down the bike after it got muddy on Sunday. She found the trigger nozzle for the hose and wanted to water the grass. Figured she may as well have an actual target. The bike is almost half clean, she's three and shooting the grass was way more fun.