What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sounds like it. The previous Deb spring was a massive improvement to the original solo air spring. Plus they’re cheap upgrades at $65 bucks or so from memory. Easy to do with a lowers service.

Editors Note: Rockshox suck balls, Hilux + Fox Forks = Peak Awesome
I've not seen a Hilux fitted with Fox forks yet...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds like it. The previous Deb spring was a massive improvement to the original solo air spring. Plus they’re cheap upgrades at $65 bucks or so from memory. Easy to do with a lowers service.

Editors Note: Rockshox suck balls, Hilux + Fox Forks = Peak Awesome
I've got Marzocchi by Marzocchi on 3 of my bikes. You have probably forgotten what it feels like to ride a big buttery stiffy.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Rode to the bottle shop with my son this arvo. 5km trip, downhill there, up back. He rode the SC and I rode the commuter. I carried more than a case of beer home in a pannier and back pack and still flogged him, going really easy.

First time he's got on a bike in 3 years. He needs to get the bug again, require my bike and new bike time for me. I'll make him ride for all his booze from now on ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rode to the bottle shop with my son this arvo. 5km trip, downhill there, up back. He rode the SC and I rode the commuter. I carried more than a case of beer home in a pannier and back pack and still flogged him, going really easy.

First time he's got on a bike in 3 years. He needs to get the bug again, require my bike and new bike time for me. I'll make him ride for all his booze from now on ;)
Is that more than 9 litres @Scotty T?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, Cyclinic in certain sizes and MTB Suspension Center are 2 I know of.
I didn’t see those, would have bought the fix rather than the whole unit.
O well I have Debonair 2 140mm pike/rev spring is for sale if anyone wants it.. Also have a charger rc damper suits 27/29 2018 onwards revs or pikes.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I didn’t see those, would have bought the fix rather than the whole unit.
O well I have Debonair 2 140mm pike/rev spring is for sale if anyone wants it.. Also have a charger rc damper suits 27/29 2018 onwards revs or pikes.
Charger RC you say? Hmm

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Charger RC you say? Hmm

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Had a few extras that happened to turn up to Stromlo, kept it distanced and got to pay our respect to two veterans riding with us appropriately in groups of one or two.

Handlebar was opened so we used our dropper to good effect, procured some coffee and B&E rolls, took them away to the large grass area and sat individually at a greater than prescribed distance having an in person zoom meeting.

Heard a war story about a bus crash in Timor involving a rifle penetrating someone's butt cheek, my mate got off with a back injury. Different to gathering with tens ofthousands as we've always done since coming here in Canberra, but a great morning all the same. Plus action shots coming, again.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Is that more than 9 litres @Scotty T?
Only just, there was a mix of can sizes and a bottle of Fireball :)

Forgot to mention the boy didn't know what a dropper was it's been so long. He's taller than me but shorter legs so I dropped the post and he says "wait what did you just do?!?", he totally thought it was a gear shifter.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Fell off my fucking bike going across a creek I've never attempted before. I think I approached it too slow and my front wheel got stuck behind a roick and I lacked momentum to keep going. The bike flipped over my head and I smashed my shin on a massive lump of granite. Bike's ok though :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fell off my fucking bike going across a creek I've never attempted before. I think I approached it too slow and my front wheel got stuck behind a roick and I lacked momentum to keep going. The bike flipped over my head and I smashed my shin on a massive lump of granite. Bike's ok though :)
Water crossing is risky business. There's one here over a big smooth slime covered rock with some big pot holes. It has a fast run in on both sides too. All commitment.

Only just, there was a mix of can sizes and a bottle of Fireball :)

Forgot to mention the boy didn't know what a dropper was it's been so long. He's taller than me but shorter legs so I dropped the post and he says "wait what did you just do?!?", he totally thought it was a gear shifter.
Damn! Are the panniers insulated? Like if I needed to transport something frozen...would that be ok? Asking for a friend.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, the Debonair C1 'upgrade' is more a fix, not an upgrade.
Righto so I had a solid hitout on the new spring this morning.. Big improvement, it’s actually an upgrade and a fix at the same time..
Fork sits up much higher and so much more mid stroke support. Was able to run 10 psi less than the previous deb air and not bottom it out.. No noticeable difference in small bump and no more top out slop.. Love the way the fork feels now, nice and firm..
I used rocknroll slick grease rather than slicko on the install and have to say the fork is now super buttery. It’s a very nice grease, hopefully lasts a while..
Overall the C1 is a cheap upgrade, I highly recommend over the last debonair..