What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Took the family for first ride at H20.

The highs and lows of taking kids to new spots...

Rocky decent.
“I’m never riding a bike again in 100 years”

Hits a jump out of nowhere when telling her to scope and go around first time -“Let’s do it again”

Roots section - “Don’t speak to me”

“Leaving my bike here and walking”

Get home
“When are we going back again?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Washing with a Gerni - Won't somebody think of the bearings! (To be fair, if done from a respectable distance it's not really an issue...)

And I also want a Transition PBJ!
It even has a little bottle that attaches to the end that mixes in the bike wash.
Don’t hit bearings directly and its fine. People get waaaaaay too precious about things.

You should definitely get one. You deserve it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Since I stuck the Ti hardtail on the trainer for the winter (or until the COVID lockdown's end), I decided to treat my urban hardtail to its unneeded parts (namely brakes & dropper remote).

This urban hardtail has been my test mule over the last couple of years, and has seen a lot of different build configurations in that time. Heard the first signs of protest this time around when installing the front brake adapter when I heard the threads in the fork crack. :(

Plus side - it's holding solid so no need to remove and repair as-is. Down side - if I even need to remove that adapter I'm going to need a helicoil kit for the threads!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It even has a little bottle that attaches to the end that mixes in the bike wash.
Don’t hit bearings directly and its fine. People get waaaaaay too precious about things.

You should definitely get one. You deserve it.
Yep, used with appropriate respect they're fine. 'Sad' react has been upgraded to a 'Like'. Haha

But actually wash my bikes? Not so sure on that concept! :p

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep, used with appropriate respect they're fine. 'Sad' react has been upgraded to a 'Like'. Haha

But actually wash my bikes? Not so sure on that concept! :p
Once or twice a year is fine.
Now, about that PBJ, you know they come in red now right?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hell no. That one road and all the tolls keeps the plebs away. They take the railway to Bondi and Cronulla instead.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I came up it once at peak hour and the flow was better than we could have wished for. But it was the only time my driver allowed his GPS to send us that way