What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Since the sun’s out I insisted the kids come for a ride around the block at lunch. Their bikes smooth as silk, mine grinding and carrying on like it’s ageing pilot’s joints. Pulled rear hub apart, cleaned and relubed, packed some fresh grease in jockey wheels and grease for pedal threads. Nice to have the fancy dually running as sweet as the kid’s beaters

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Borrowed a 27.5 wheel to put on the back of the Titan...the MulleTitan :rolleyes:

First impressions are that it turns in slightly easier and with a 7mm BB drop is railing corners 7 times better (that's the ratio isn't it :D). I'll run it for a few more rides and make a decision on whether or not I'm buying a wheel when I put the 29" wheel back on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I took my new bike for its maiden voyage. Pics and review to come:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
A day off work paved the way for a morning at the Goat Farm with the old bike for some downhill runs. Been there a few times with the young fella but haven't hit the downhill tracks there in anger for over 20 years.

Ripping morning with clear blue skies after a wet week, although the track was an awkward random mix of tacky and slick.

Attachments

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If the "decals" are white they're laser etched in my experience. That was with Oozy 345s though...