What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Went to strip it ready to sell off the frame and forks and a few other parts, but thought I should take a few snaps of it first.

Now wondering if I can go through with the original plan and give up a nice cromo bike in favour of using the fully for everything. Head says one thing and the heart says another.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Went to strip it ready to sell off the frame and forks and a few other parts, but thought I should take a few snaps of it first.

Now wondering if I can go through with the original plan and give up a nice cromo bike in favour of using the fully for everything. Head says one thing and the heart says another.

View attachment 363329

View attachment 363330
No! Everyone needs a good chromo hardtail wether they realise it or not. Keep it!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not trying to influence your decision, but, that is great looking bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you sought medical advice, for this terrible affliction? There must be a pill for that?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
There's a natural remedy found in a mushroom and some jungle vines, you don't always need to succumb to big pharma.

Where do I get one of those butt plug lights? I'm keen!!!

@ashes_mtb I don't care for your chromo hard tail, or anybody else's, so I say this from the bottom of my heart and with complete unnostalgic objectivity - but keep it!!! You'll get fuck all for selling it and instantly regret it. You won't always want to ride the dual suspender either. And the hard tail looks like a hand bike for ducking to the shops etc. It costs nothing to keep and a shit load to replace...