What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Damn!!! They'll clock in around $100. I dont have that kind of spare coin just now. Loved this one too:
If you can get one with a integrated keyring than that will also solve the problem of never losing your keys again.
These bits of personal hardware are definitely solutions looking for a problem to fix.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you can get one with a integrated keyring than that will also solve the problem of never losing your keys again.
These bits of personal hardware are definitely solutions looking for a problem to fix.
Or an awkward trip to the locksmith to retrieve my keys!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
still have that feeling that I’ve wussed out over a few puddles and rain drops though.
You sure did. That's exactly what the Youies served up. A few more puddles than usual, the ground was heavy, but grippy. Apart from the muddy tyres immediately onto the granite.

Had a slide down the clam shell and cracked my leg on the seat. No major damage though. Was a good ride.

Jpez

Down on the left!
You sure did. That's exactly what the Youies served up. A few more puddles than usual, the ground was heavy, but grippy. Apart from the muddy tyres immediately onto the granite.

Had a slide down the clam shell and cracked my leg on the seat. No major damage though. Was a good ride.

View attachment 363383
Yeah but at 6.30-7 when I was almost on the way it was still pissing down. No fun in that.

That clam shell/shark fin has caught me out in the wet too. Only way to deal with that is to hit it hard full commitment.