What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I purchased an inexpensive boot dryer for snow trips. Little hair drier you just drop in and the pods blow your boot dry...it blew it's load inside out first night I used it.

Newspaper and on-top of the hot water system. Not for snow boots.

moorey

call me Mia
Nice. I miss the rigidity of the non pivot model already. There’s very little, but more. I’ll likely never use it on the wife’s wagon, TBH.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice. I miss the rigidity of the non pivot model already. There’s very little, but more. I’ll likely never use it on the wife’s wagon, TBH.
I have used it yet are any other aside from being a passenger so can't comment on rigidity. I'm more interested in a swing arm for the rigid rack than a tilting one, better access to drawers when the family is out and about further from home.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Did you just cut shock spacers from copper pipe @Plankosaurus ? You might be on the precipice of great wealth!
Can't believe it took me this long! Turns out 3/4 copper pipe has just the right ID so cut it into 3mm spacers. I'll keep this in mind for next time I don't have spacers, might be slightly heavier than aluminium but I reckon I'll get over it

When do you squirt in the silicon?
When it leaks, I'll get the roof and gutter grade stuff onto it
Do your best, silicone the rest

Impressive colour AND brand change.
I doubt the boy will be that observant. "Did you do something to my bike dad? New grips maybe?"

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode Candlebark today, as it is generally not too bad in wet conditions. There was more slop there than I’ve ever seen before, but just in spots. Still nice though.

But there was one section of trail, where you ride parallel with the river, but up fairly high, and it was midge-city, or whatever they were. For about 400m it was a near solid cloud of the blighters. We both got totally covered, and had them on us for the rest of the ride. At least they didn’t bite.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Rode the You Yangs with about a million other people. Cars parked down the road like a race day. Newbies on Kmart bikes one even with a kick stand.
It was very wet and sloppy out and the wooden berm on Travs finally got me.
it spat 3 of us off in a row.
Would have looked quite comical I think.