What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Phase 1 of mega bike maintenance day is complete. Tyres and tubeless valves from the old bike removed and cleaned up. Surprised how nice it all came up after 2 months on the bike.

Next step, drill the new rims and set up tubeless.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ate shit twice last night on a midnight ride. Hit two trees in one off with both shoulders.

Sore is an understatement
Bugger. That does not sound fun at all.

You can drop some classic tales when the pubs re-open though - "You wouldn't believe how fast I had to be going to hit two trees in one off - I was flying!" or "You should've seen what the two trees looked like!"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bugger. That does not sound fun at all.

You can drop some classic tales when the pubs re-open though - "You wouldn't believe how fast I had to be going to hit two trees in one off - I was flying!" or "You should've seen what the two trees looked like!"
Nah it was probably those 2 trees that @Lazmo got wedges between a few days ago. Classic Wile E Coyote style.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did final test ride of our Melbourne burners meet. Conditions were almost perfect.

But unfortunately last trail of the day, my riding buddy hit the deck hard. Low speed but over the bars on a steep trail.
Got him back to my car, and is now in Hospital getting his hand checked out and what seems to be a concussion.
First big off in a while :(

mtb1611

Seymour
Didn't manage to squeeze in a ride today, flat chat all day. I did however head over to Velocipede Cycles in Parramatta with one of my sons, and we picked up his first mtb, a Specialized Switch Sport 27.5. Frame size is bigger than mine (Large as opposed to medium). He and his brother turn 15 on Tuesday, so he only gets to ogle it as it sits in the garage til then. Gives me time to fit the Sigma computer so generously gifted by @Scotty T . Great service from Velocipede, made a mockery of the so-called service offered by the local wanker scene store.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Stoked to share some stoke @mtb1611 hope it all works well.

Me and the boy band hit Kowen today for 23km of fun, I did Stairway to Heaven and all the other band members had a few missed beats but I was on song and cleaned the lot for the first time. Here we are just after our performance of the classic.

FB_IMG_1590821351639.jpg