What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Probably needs to be in the f#ckwit thread to be fair....

Bought a 200mm shimano adapter for my new 203mm rotor, but only realised the mistake when it was all fitted and the wheel would only rotate an inch. F#ckwit

Found some scrap 1.5mm stainless laying around and rectified my momunental idiot moment

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That's a lot of extra micro grams...why not just use some tiny spacers at the spot they are needed?
It is true those micro grams eventually do add up

I thought about washers, but didn't like the idea of a round washer sandwiched between two flat rectangular surfaces, plus this one piece setup is easier to hold together when installing.

Having the right adapter would be even easy

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It is true those micro grams eventually do add up

I thought about washers, but didn't like the idea of a round washer sandwiched between two flat rectangular surfaces, plus this one piece setup is easier to hold together when installing.

Having the right adapter would be even easy

You could just spin your wheel real fast and bump the 3mm off the disc with your angle grinder

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Rode chunky stuff. Super fun. After riding a boring arse trail centre last weekend on the big bike (not the hardtail) due to nursing a injury, it was awesome to ride stuff that lets a 64deg HA 29er enduro sing today (it would have sucked on a hardtail).

Stick broke a spoke in back wheel........guess I should fix that.