What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
i’ve gotnone in the shed if u need it get u out of trouble
That’s just mean. I’ve got none either.
Thanks lads

Already emailed bike bug, got some correspondence and have sent some photos through.

Hopefully they'll just bung one in the mail without me having to send this buggered one back.

It was going to be my first ride ever on a MM. Spewing as I was really looking forward trying it out.

Just going to have to wait

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought a friend for my Norco, I think it was getting a complex about being purple and having no friends.
Banshee Paradox frame is on its way from Fat Muz, now I just need to work out the build spec that I'll go with.
I was thinking 140mm 42 offset Pike and XT 12 speed, just need to settle on wheels.
Brakes have got me fucked, when did brakes start costing $700?

Scotty675

Cable thief
I bought a friend for my Norco, I think it was getting a complex about being purple and having no friends.
Banshee Paradox frame is on its way from Fat Muz, now I just need to work out the build spec that I'll go with.
I was thinking 140mm 42 offset Pike and XT 12 speed, just need to settle on wheels.
Brakes have got me fucked, when did brakes start costing $700?
Good buying, they are a fun bike. I've riden mine 140,150,160 and settled on 150.
Mtb and cheap don't seem to go well together. No help with brakes

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shook down the new build. Thinking I need to move everything forward. So going a zero offset post and longer with the stem.

Otherwise, feels pretty damn smooth for a full rigid bike. But my comparison is a fairly stiff 100/100mm xc bike so take that as you will.

Found a friend hanging out at a creek crossing too!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Took Mr 4 out for a ride on his "new" Ramones bike. We also tested out the tow strap from Bunnings to haul him up hill. The little devil kept hitting the brakes while I was towing him. He stopped after I said he will have to ride uphill without it if he does it one more time.
He only stacked once, got up and kept going.
I did a lap by myself and came across some local teens having a smoke, blasted through a puddle beside them and took off chuckling!