What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
You Yangs today with the wife. Have nearly convinced her to give stockyards a go (only the blues though just to be safe) but today just kurrajong area. We rode up as far as the top of track 14 rocky section and I rode down 14 whilst she took great circle dve.

Only thing of note, the magic mary on the front was a good buy. Had hans dampf before, the MM rolls almost the same but much better cornering grip.

Oh and towards the bottom of the rocky track 14 section passed a guy with his two 5-7yr olds walking up track 14...

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
How do you rate that fork compared to what you have had?
Good. I’ve previously run Marzocchi 55 on a 26” bike and fox previous to that. I wanted something as solid as the Marzocchi and couldn’t stretch to a Lyrik so I tried the Durolux.
It’s definitely solid also nice and adjustable and easily serviced.
I had an issue with bushing rub on the stanchions after a few months but they replaced the whole fork.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
baco on the sth side of the maldonado rd, sml & not that great, walmer nth side of rd - much more betterer
I thought it was called Baco both sides? There’s some great stuff in the north but I’m yet to work out how to link it up. Holds up great in winter too

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I thought it was called Baco both sides? There’s some great stuff in the north but I’m yet to work out how to link it up. Holds up great in winter too
cross the main bitumen rd on centre trk, you’ll see a trail off to the left which is a return trail, there is a bit of a car pk on the right of daltons rd straight off the bitumen, there is s trail behind where the cars park which takes u round & you can link up with the 4 fingers of walmer, i always called them separate names but some call them all baco

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
No 2021 stock coming into country. I’m still not convinced, but it’s inevitable one way or another.
What’s inevitable, Felix moving to GT??? Blurg :(

Or is a it a different brand they would have him on?