What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Got a ride in at the You Yang's, managed to cover all the trails at the Kurrajong end of the park.

Grand total of 6 riders that I saw, including myself. 3 of which were on ebikes and breaching the lockdown and riding closed section of trail... (He was also taking up riding at Lysterfield while it's closed).

And (which could be the worst part for some) didn't label their ride as an ebike ride on Strava! Which took out 2 KOM climbs. Great Circle Drive and Stockyards Long (by almost 40 seconds), Tasman Nankervis is going to be pissed! :D

Bragg time... Even with his motor and bad etiquette I still beat him comfortably on the full Junction track! :p

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Even more suspicious, I posted a message on his ride to inform him there is an e-bike section, and the message has been wiped.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
Shifty indeed. But not surprising even given the limited interaction with him today...

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Rode the e-sled to work and back. Got some weird issues with the speed limiting (delay powering up after dropping below limit) I'm trying to iron out but otherwise pretty good, clipped a pedal lightly once, not bad with the low clearance and 100km or so down. It can commute and on the maximum path route I take.

I've been riding in jeans and boxers to bed the saddle in and it was slightly annoying right towards the end of the home leg so will implement knicks under the jeans. Effort was like walking a few k's on flat-ish ground, for the 14.5km each way commute.