What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

tobbogonist

a registered member
Weather has been amazing for riding this week. No sheep found. Figured out it takes roughly 40 minutes to get to the top of the hill if i go straight up then 15 mins when I turn around and come back down. Cuts out a lot of the fun climbs for fire trail type things but.. fun climbs... nevermind.
So unfit, happy to report the riding shorts I bought a size too large in error and left to late to return now fit perfectly.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Went and did some exploring around Mt Narrabeen for the first time in ages. Made the mistake of doing the full Vovos climb. Nothing like techy uphill rock rollers to remind you how unfit you are.

See this video for how its done. Note cheesy music and full time out of the saddle climbing, two things my flabby body with good taste can't abide.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Jeez they're moving when they're in the pack early in the vid.

Cool vid overall, and kudos to whoever's done the rock-work on that trail. Naturalish in appearance without all the nasty hang-ups nature generally offer.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Gave the hardtail a few little changes. Put the 170mm OneUp dropper on, along with the Dartmoor seat that was already on the dropper.

Also added a cheapie eBay Ztto dropper lever. It feels smooth and light on the action. Not quite as polished looking as the OneUp or Giant lever I've used previously, but the function and adjustability seem to be there.

Also added the finishing touch! :p

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Went and did some exploring around Mt Narrabeen for the first time in ages. Made the mistake of doing the full Vovos climb. Nothing like techy uphill rock rollers to remind you how unfit you are.

See this video for how its done. Note cheesy music and full time out of the saddle climbing, two things my flabby body with good taste can't abide.

What the fuck is this? The music..!!! But there is none for the last few minutes, why? A climbing video? Narra sure has a lot of rock. Last time I was there's few spots looked like a tiler had laid it all out. So much fun on the downs...But something I don't miss about riding Narra is getting to the top. I'm lazy, i push up the road.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

As if uphill rollers aren’t bad enough, they made them out of rocks! Bleugh.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
As if uphill rollers aren’t bad enough, they made them out of rocks! Bleugh.
I'll take rock rollers over rock step-ups. Otherwise I'd actually have to develop something I read about called "core strength". Blerg...

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the super commuter out yesterday for my 59mins and spent the whole loop on the barrel adjuster trying to sort out the noisy drivetrain. Bike is normally smooth and dead silent. Didn’t want to stop and waste my allotted time so kept going back and forth and peddling through it. Got home and discovered this..yes it was all 4 bolts and chainring flapping in the breeze. Eejit
Took to the dirt today instead

51213994-9849-40E3-9049-C30592D7E938.jpeg

Possibly should be in a different thread.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Took the super commuter out yesterday for my 59mins and spent the whole loop on the barrel adjuster trying to sort out the noisy drivetrain. Bike is normally smooth and dead silent. Didn’t want to stop and waste my allotted time so kept going back and forth and peddling through it. Got home and discovered this..yes it was all 4 bolts and chainring flapping in the breeze. Eejit
Took to the dirt today instead

View attachment 366510

Possibly should be in a different thread.
Plus your chain has been lubricated in waste grease from a thousand year old pit