What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Played with the new 3d printer - 32mm and 35mm fork seal drivers

Next trick will be to make some chain guides and tacos and see how they hold up. Maybe look at shock hardware too, because making my own would be much better than waiting weeks for the right thing then finding I ordered the wrong size.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
What printer did you get Planko? Finished print looks pretty good.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Bought myself a Bunnings level tool chest. (Slathered it with the obligatory MTB stickers) and a oh so nice set of Wera hex keys!
First ever proper tool chest. Almost feel like a real MTBr now!
Now I won’t have to go searching for something that might or might not be in the garage, mancave/office, or jammed under some shit somewhere.
I’m thinking I should have have got the next size up though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bought myself a Bunnings level tool chest. (Slathered it with the obligatory MTB stickers) and a oh so nice set of Wera hex keys!
First ever proper tool chest. Almost feel like a real MTBr now!
Now I won’t have to go searching for something that might or might not be in the garage, mancave/office, or jammed under some shit somewhere.
I’m thinking I should have have got the next size up though. View attachment 367084
Much harder than choosing the right one is your next step - learning to put things away.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
After a false start or two, finally got the JBAC installed in my fork.

Initial impressions are excellent. 90psi in the low and 140psi in the high. Still need to play with the pressures a fair bit, but takes bugger all to get the fork moving now and not blowing through the mid stroke

Proper shakedown tomorrow.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bottle holders are lame. He should hit those bolts with black and match it to the contrast. Or better still get some black chrome custom skull bolts.